The Augmentarium is housed in a 1000-square-foot space in the University of Maryland’s A.V. Williams Building. The lab has:
- A large tiled immersive stereoscopic display,
- Virtual and augmented reality headsets, including those from Oculus, MetaAR, and Vuzix,
- Interaction sensors, including Kinects, LeapMotion, infra-red cameras, EEG sensors, and eye-trackers,
- Multi-camera lightfield arrays for multiscopic video capture,
- Rapid prototyping facilities with 3D laser scanner, 3D printer, and
- High-end 3D graphics workstations.